2020 Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for the Chef
Chefs and foodies spend lots of time in the kitchen and we think there's always something new to gift for their culinary bag-of-tricks. To make your holidays shopping easier, we went to kitchen expert, Marcy Braselton, Founder of Community Kitchen ATL. Marcy’s expertise is in making healthy eating accessible, attainable and, most of all, enjoyable for busy people and families. Marcy hand selected her personal kitchen favorites that will make every day meal prep a culinary dream. “Beautiful, yet functional, their European-inspired designs make the perfect gift for that aspiring chef in your life,” says Marcy.
For the chef who has everything, gift a one-of-a-kind reclaimed wood board to complement their kitchen assortment. Marcy says the “etúHOME collection of boards, available in so many shapes + sizes + finishes, is unmatched.” You are bound to find a board that will quickly become their right hand for all food prep and serving needs. Not to forget an heirloom to future generations.
“From stocking stuffers to hostess gifts to unique gifts for that someone special, there’s something for every foodie on your list,” says Marcy.
Shop Marcy’s Gifts for the Chef:
1. Aix en Provence Candle, Small
2. Italian Cutting Board Bowl
3. Navy Rectangle Mod Charcuterie Board, Medium
4. The Cook’s Atelier
5. Handthrown Mixing Bowls
6. Sage Mod iPad Cookbook Holder
7. Bianca Wood Top Canisters
8. Lasagna Baker, Small
9. Prep Bowls - Small, Medium, Large
10. Dutch Cutting Boards - Small, Medium, Large
11. Exposed Edge Butter Dish
12. Natural Dough Bowl, Small
13. Mini Charcuterie Boards – Natural, White, Denim, and Sage