2-Day Express Shipping
Item(s) purchased with 2-day express shipping will be received 2 days after being processed and dispatched to our mail carrier. We are not responsible for delays due to inclement weather or other issues on behalf of the mail carrier.
Express shipping orders placed Monday-Friday require 2 business days for processing before item(s) are shipped. Weekday orders received before 11:30 am EST will begin processing on the same day. Orders received after 11:30 am will begin processing on the next business day.
Express shipping orders placed Saturday, Sunday and holidays require up to 4 business days for processing before item(s) are shipped. We only offer expedited shipping via UPS within the continental United States.
We cannot offer express shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, or APO/FPO addresses. Rural domestic addresses may require one or more additional days to deliver.
Any orders containing furniture cannot be shipped via 2-Day Express Shipping.
All orders with in-stock items are typically processed within 2-3 business days, but can take up to 14 days to ship depending on the item. Some of the found or antique pieces require special shipping and delivery procedures to ensure a safe and satisfactory delivery.
For orders shipping within the United States, we ship via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Atlanta, Georgia. Unauthorized refusals of shipments will result in payment of all shipping charges and a re-stocking fee may apply. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, Hawaii or Internationally.
For smaller package orders shipping within the United States, we ship via FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight or other common carriers from our warehouse in Atlanta, Georgia.
Non-stocked furniture purchases are made-to-order by European artisans and typically arrive 12 to 14 weeks after your order has been processed.
Applicable furniture items will be delivered outside your home for a single flat rate per order. These items will be securely delivered by a third-party delivery service provider.
- Flat rate of $500 on orders including at least one eligible furniture item.
- A representative from the delivery service provider will call to arrange a delivery date and timeframe. etúHOME is not responsible for setting up delivery.
- If you are not home to accept the delivery, you will be responsible for any shipping, cancellation, or restocking fees.
- Available for the 48 continental states. Due to carrier restrictions, we are unable to provide this service for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada. Please email our customer service for additional information.
- Unboxing, packaging removal, and assembly are not included.
- The bill of lading must be signed for received product.
Occasionally, items will go on backorder before your order is fulfilled. You will be charged for the total order, including items on backorder.
In the event that your order includes a backordered item, we will be sure to ship everything else. This means your shipment may come in multiple packages. No additional charges will be billed for the shipping of your backordered item when it becomes available.
If you would like to cancel a backordered item, please email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to cancel backorder items from your order.