Frequently Asked Questions: etúHOME Wedding Registry
- How do I create a registry?
- Creating your registry is easy. Simply click on this link and fill out the form. Once the form has been completed, click “Sign Up”. Follow the prompts on the next page to add your personal information and start building your registry.
- What can I add to my registry?
- You can add anything from the etúHOME website and in-store to your wedding registry at any time.
- Online: visit the product page of the item you would like to add and click the “Add To Registry” button.
- In-Store: Call our Atlanta flagship store to schedule a registry appointment: (470) 592-3126
- Can I make my registry private?
- When creating your registry, you have the option to password protect it. This will allow your registry to remain private and only those with the password will be able to access it.
- How long will my registry be available after my event?
- Your registry will remain active for 6 months after your wedding date.
- Will my registry show when items have been purchased?
- Yes. Through the registry management page you will be able to see which gifts have been purchased. All changes and purchases made to your registry will be updated within 15 minutes. This ensures that purchased items are removed from your registry to avoid receiving duplicate gifts.
- Can I determine what address my gifts are shipped to?
- Yes. During the registry creation process, you will be asked to provide an address where you would like to receive gifts prior to your wedding date as well as after the big day.
- What is the return policy on gifts from my registry?
Gifts purchased through our gift registry can be returned up to 60 days after your wedding date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, in the original packaging and accompanied by the packing slip and/or receipt.
For general returns or exchanges on normal, undamaged goods, the dollar amount of the product and sales tax will be refunded. Shipping and handling fees are not refunded.
- Can I register for a gift card?
- Yes. We highly encourage you to add a few etúHOME gift cards to your registry.
- I live outside the U.S. Can my gifts be shipped internationally?
- We only ship to the U.S. Continental 48 states. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, Hawaii or Internationally.
- Can I add a pre-order product to my registry?
- Yes. The pre-order item will ship to your address on file once it becomes available.
- How long after my wedding can I use the newlywed discount code?
- You will have a full 6 months after your wedding date to use your newlywed discount on any etúHOME product. Please allow up to 7 business days after creating your registry for your unique discount code to be emailed to you.
- How do I find a specific registry?
- Search for a registry using the registrants first or last name. Please note that some registrants prefer to password protect their registry. You must receive the password from the registrant in order to gain access. We cannot disclose any private information on behalf of the registrant.
- When will the couple receive my gift?
- Gifts purchased from a wedding registry follow our normal shipping and processing times. Please visit our Shipping and Delivery page to see the most updated shipping and delivery information.
- Is gift wrapping included?
- Gift wrapping for wedding registry gifts will be available starting Summer 2021. Gift notes are now available.
- Is a gift note included?
- Although gift notes are not automatically included, your guest will have the opportunity to add one through your designated registry page. At the end of each registry is a section titled “Note to include with your gift” where they can add their special message.
- Can I access my registry in store?
- Yes. You can access and add to your registry at our Atlanta flagship store located at the Shops Around Lenox.
3400 Around Lenox Rd
Suite #205 B
Atlanta, GA 30326
- Do I need an appointment to register in-store?
- Yes. A registry appointment is required for our in-store experience.
- To schedule an appointment, please call (470) 592-3126.