The etúHOME team is a group of passionate and driven innovators. We strive to drive meaningful connections to drive the business forward, and aim to develop a rich brand experience for customers online and offline. An experience that leads to returning customers, word of mouth, and ultimately brand loyalty.
We are looking for team members to help us realize our vision. If you want to work on a rapidly growing consumer brand, join our team in Atlanta today.
etúHOME is seeking a creative and driven team member with a passion for packaging, design and marketing. As we grow our retail presence, we are focusing on strengthening and expanding our consumer packaging -- both aesthetically and practically. With the evolving landscape, she/he has innovative ideas for how to package in today’s digital age.
The Packaging Design and Development Manager reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Plan and develop design direction of all product packaging and shipping packaging
- Execute and deliver final packaging in partnership with vendors and merchants
- Project manage processes with internal and external stakeholders including developing project timelines
- Develop training for operations and warehouse team to ensure packaging is appropriately used
- Strong understanding of packaging standards and technical requirements for packing and shipping
- Partner with Product team on new product, seasonal programs
- Ensure consistency across all physical touchpoints for the brand - including retail signage, retail bags
- Stay acusp competitors, trends and new opportunities
- Experience in packaging design, print or production art industry that can be demonstrated with strong portfolio (work with a consumer product brand is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Packaging, Graphic Design, or relevant field
- Expertly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of product design (work with home/interior consumer brand is plus)
- Innovative thinker with strong Marketing mindset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Detail oriented with an ability to prioritize projects, handle multiple tasks and have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude about getting work done
- Able to work Monday - Friday from 8:30am-5pm est
This is a full-time, salaried position located in Roswell, Georgia. etúHOME offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.
- Company health insurance plan
- Up to 5 weeks paid time off based on length of employment
Sound like a good fit? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.