We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Operations and Accounting Analyst to join our team at etúHOME. As a Operations and Accounting Analyst, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our retail and wholesale operations. You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, coordinating with various internal teams, and managing key deliverables to support efficient and profitable company operations. Your primary focus will be on timely order processing, accurate billing and invoicing, and reconciling accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service by promptly responding to inquiries, concerns, and requests from retail and wholesale accounts.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of sales and operational processes, providing insights and suggestions for increased efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and providing appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Support in financial month-end closing duties, including reconciling accounts, preparing journal entries, and supporting the finance team as needed.
- Stay updated on product knowledge, pricing, promotions, and company policies to effectively address customer inquiries.
- Collaborate with product, purchasing, operations, and warehouse teams to facilitate effective communication and ensure timely order shipments.
- Ensure accurate customer billing and invoicing, verifying pricing, discounts, and terms.
- Utilization of accounting software (Oracle Netsuite) to identify outstanding accounts and follow up on accounts receivables, ensuring timely payment collection.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory movements, including transfers and cycle count adjustments.
- Address and resolve any order issues that may hinder normal processing, such as inventory discrepancies, shipping delays, or product defects.
- Flexibility to work Monday - Friday from 8am-5pm EST at our Marietta, GA office headquarters.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales support or operational role with a focus on financial tasks.
- Working knowledge of wholesale process within home, decorative accents or other relevant industries.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in ERP systems, in particular Oracle Netsuite, for efficient use of accounting software and inventory management systems.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles is a plus.
- Problem-solving mindset, with a willingness to learn and flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive salary. Additional benefits include:
- Company health insurance plan
- Up to 5 weeks paid time off based on length of employment
Europe2You is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status. Europe2You maintains and supports affirmative action plans for its workplace in compliance with federal law.
Sound like a good fit? Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.