We want to host your next event!
Located in Buckhead at the Shops Around Lenox, etúHOME’s flagship store instantly transports you to a chic European shopping street. Our modern take on old world European kitchens fill the 1300 square-foot space. From sustainable wooden cutting boards, to mouth-blown glass, to bespoke kitchen accessories, you'll be inspired to begin collecting our European accents. With space to accommodate up to 50 people, it's perfect for intimate or large gatherings.
A list of curated demonstrations and classes can be provided upon request. Some examples include how to create the best charcuterie boards, floral demonstrations, or crafting the perfect cocktails. Note that additional fees apply for booking demonstrations and classes for your event.
Enjoy 15% Off
As our gift to you, we will provide all your attendees 15% off etúHOME branded in-store purchases during the event. Events must exceed 10 attendees for the discount. We are advocates of giving back to the charities and organizations that matter to the Atlanta community, thus if preferred, 15% of all proceeds can be donated to the charity or organization of choice, in lieu of 15% off in-store purchases (tax forms to be provided).
Details to make your event a success:
- The space is available in the mornings (think latte’s and laughs!) until 11am Monday - Saturday and until 12pm on Sunday’s. In the evenings (think wine tastings!) the space is available starting at 6pm.
- There is secure storage for any relevant materials and a refrigerator for any perishable food items.
- The Shops Around Lenox has plenty of free parking.
- An etúHOME sales associate will be dedicated to your event to answer product questions and check out your guests.
- If you need catering, here is a list of our approved vendors:
To be considered for your next event, please fill out the form linked here. Someone from the team will reach out within 3 business days.