German Carving Board
Hand-crafted from oak wood the German Carving Board is the perfect multi-purpose cutting board for home cooks of all levels. Perfect for cutting up freshly cooked meats or juicy summer fruits, you won’t lose a drop with this specially crafted carving board. Between the perfectly designed juice groove, reversible design, and the one-size-fits-all smartphone slot, this cutting board has put the perfect modern-day spin on a class kitchen staple.
• Coated in a 100% plant-based, food-safe wax finish.
• Deep juice groove to catch all the extra flavors that are released when cutting.
• A slot that will fit any sized smartphone sits at the top left corner of the board, making it even easier to follow any recipe.
• Sturdy wooden handle making it easy to transport and pour juices into a small dish.
• Reversible, one side featuring a juice groove and the other side more indicative of a traditional cutting board
Cutting Board Care Instructions: To prevent and resolve surface stains, wipe the surface clean with a hot soapy water immediately after using and then dry with a clean, dry dish towel. Never submerge your wood board in water and avoid abrasive cleaning products. For an all-natural stain removal remedy, dampen board with warm water and sprinkle coarse salt and/or baking soda over it. Cut a lemon in half and rub over the board while gently squeezing to release the juice. Let stand for 5 minutes and use a scrub brush to remove excess.
Caring for your board varies based on your use and location. Daily use and dry climates require more frequent nourishing. We recommend you nourish your board often, particularly after washing, by applying etuHOME’s Rosemary and Sage Wood Oiling Wax.