Aix en Provence, Rosemary and Sage Candle
Enliven your senses with our aromatic herb scent, Aix en Provence. This candle is a love note to our favorite Provencal town that sits at the base of the Sainte Victorie Mountain. Found in abundance, rosemary and sage grow wild on the local hills and fields. A favorite springtime activity in this region is a long weekend hike to pick up and stock up on these highly coveted herbs. Bring the fragrance of Cezanne’s muse, the sunny French countryside, into your kitchen.
Our sophisticated candle collection is an extension of our obsession for travel and exploration. Each essential oil candle has its own story, each unique in its artisan craftsmanship. No different from our sustainable products and our attention to detail, each component of our candles is thoughtfully chosen ensuring a luxurious result. Our candles contain the finest essential oils created in Grasse, France, the perfume capital of the world. The essential oils are hand mixed with a blend of high-quality mineral and vegetal waxes. This customized blend, along with a cotton wick, guarantees the candle’s longevity, keeps the scent powerful each time you burn it, all while providing an elegant and smooth appearance. Our candles are made to burn longer than most traditional candles, and if burned correctly, can last up to 60 hours.
- Artisanal, hand-poured candle
- 10% essential oils from Grasse, France
- Mineral and vegetal wax blend
- Cotton wick
- 60 hours burn time
- 7.4 ounces
- Before Burning: For optimal burning quality, trim the candle wick to ¼ inch. By shortening the wick, you allow it to burn more slowly.
- During Burning: It is important to allow the candle to burn until the entire surface liquefies before extinguishing, as this will help your candle burn more evenly. The first time you burn your candle will always take longer than subsequent occasions. We recommend to extinguish the candle within one hour after the top liquifies. Refrain from burning the final half inch of wax. Avoid placing the candle in drafty areas to prevent flickering, smoking, and uneven burning.
- After Burning: After blowing out the candle, re-center the wick to its original vertical position before the wax completely solidifies.
- Once the candle has burned down, wipe the inside of the glass with a cloth soaked in soapy water to remove the wax deposits and then leave to air dry.
- Give the vessel a second life and reuse it as you please.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended. This is a fire hazard.
- Always place your candle on a level, heat-resistant, non-flammable surface away from fabric and curtains.
- Do not place your candle on a marble or glass surface.
- If the bottom of the hot candle glass comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack.