An Adieu to Summer: Peach Tossed Salad
Savor the season with the final few peaches of the year and serve up this adieu to Summer salad. This salad is a go-to dish for Colette Shelton, Founder of COCOCOZY, for its easy-to-follow recipe yet sophisticated flavor. Served perfectly as a complimenting side dish to any meal or even served as a light lunch, this salad is a hostess must for the al fresco entertaining season.
Prepare and chop the ingredients on the smooth side of a COCOCOZY Cutting and Serving Board, then toss and serve the salad directly from a Handthrown Serving Bowl for an elegant presentation.
- Sweet Peppers, sliced
- Green Tomatoes, sliced
- Persian Cucumbers, sliced
- Peaches, sliced
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- White Wine Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Wash and dry all produce. Place the arugula in a large serving bowl.
2. Cut the peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and peaches into thin slices, or dice if desired. Toss the cut produce in the bowl with the arugula.
3. Combine vinaigrette, white wine vinegar and olive oil together in a bowl or bottle and drizzle on top of the salad. Toss to disperse dressing.
4. Finish with salt, pepper, and parsley to taste.
Whether enjoying as an elegant salad to start or topped with a protein for a main course, this refreshing tossed salad is sure to impress everyone around the table. Elevate your recipe's presentation with a Handthrown Serving Bowl and cutting boards designed to make meal prep and serving seamless for the entertainer. Bon appetit!
Photo Credit: Alea Moore Photography
Leave a comment