French Mason Jar, Medium
In villages throughout Europe, these wide mouth glass jars were used for the summer harvest. Our mason jars are made from recycled glass blown into authentic casts to retain their characteristic appeal. The beauty of the French Mason Jars is their organic and imperfect shape from the mouth blown process of their creation. The sloping sides of the recycled glass with the addition of a vintage-inspired French bee seal make for an elegant and timeless accent piece. The mason jars true beauty shines when embraced as a clear glass vase with a bouquet of fresh flowers. For a classic and clean look, keep each mason jar empty and pair all three sizes together.
- Each vase may vary from images shown in coloring, size, and shape.
- Recycled glass has a slight vintage green, blue tint and can contain small bubbles and imperfections.
- BPA, phthalate, lead and latex free
- Made in Europe
Product Details and Dimensions
- Overall: 8.75" diameter, 11.75" high
- Top Opening: 5.25 – 5.5” diameter
- Top Diameter: 5.5 – 6"
- Bottom Diameter: 8.5-9"
- Capacity: approximately 8.75 quarts (8.25 liters)
Care and Maintenance
- Hand wash or spot clean with a soft, damp cloth.
Weight: 2.4 lbs
Length: 7 inches
Width: 7 inches
Height: 11 3/4 inches