Blue Handthrown Crock
Handcrafted from white European clay, the Handthrown Pottery Collection is created by European artisans on an original potter’s wheel. The pieces are inspired from classic European kitchens, mixing traditional designs with contemporary style. While each item is different and will vary due to the handcrafted technique used to create them, each piece boasts a unique lush glaze to enhance authenticity. The raw clay is left untouched on the bottom, while the top portion is dipped in a dark blue lead-free, non-toxic glaze for the perfect mix of traditional design and coastal style.
- Each piece may vary from images shown in coloring, size and glaze drips.
- Created one-by-one on the potter’s wheel from white European Clay.
- From beginning to end, each piece requires approximately 35 hours of work.
- The pottery is fired twice in a precision-controlled electric oven.
- Crazing will typically occur during the first fire and does not affect the quality or durability of the item.
- Glaze drips are a desired effect to enhance the individuality of each piece.
- Phthalate, BPA, lead and latex free
- Made in Europe
The utensil crocks were inspired by an Italian staple, the olive jar. The ceramic pots come in three sizes, extra small, small, and medium, each exerting the same effortless beauty as the next. With a clay seal on each side and sturdy handles, the jar is the ideal utensil holder next to your stove or as a flower vase on your counter.
Product Details and Dimensions
- Overall: 4.5" dia, 5" h
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Overall: 5.5" dia, 7" h
- Weight: 2.15 lbs
- Overall: 6.5" dia, 7.5" h
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
Care and Maintenance
- Dishwasher Safe
|Length:4.5 inches||Width: 4.5 inches||Height: 5 inches||Weight: 2.0lbs|
|Length:5.5 inches||Width: 5.5 inches||Height: 7 inches||Weight: 2.1lbs|
|Length:6.5 inches||Width: 6.5 inches||Height: 7.5 inches||Weight: 3.3lbs|