We strive to create meaningful experiences and rich brand interactions with customers -- offline and online. An experience that leads to return customers, word of mouth, and ultimately brand loyalty. The etúHOME retail team is a group of hospitable and motivated creatives who bring the experience to life.
Come join our team in Charleston and work for one of the top 100 retail stores in America.Responsibilities
- Contribute to team’s daily sales goals
- Deliver excellent customer service that drives customer satisfaction and develop strong buying relationships with customers
- Assist customers in store and on the phone to determine their needs and offer recommendations based on their preference -- cross sell products to increase purchase amounts
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of products, brand narrative and history to customers
- Greet customers in a friendly, hospitable and polite manner
- Keep an eye on inventory levels and restocking shelves as needed, or noting what needs to be ordered
- Receive, unbox, and account for new deliveries
- Maintain an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor by ensuring everything is clean and organized
- Educate customers about current promotions and in-store events
- Operate registers and manage financial transactions
- Sanitize store, clean bathroom, sweep floors, take trash out and do general cleaning as necessary
- Available to work minimum of 40 hours per week, including some weekends and some holidays.
- In-store retail experience; preferably in a similar industry/vertical
- Associates degree preferred
- Personal interest in entertaining and hosting
- Personal interest in home design, cooking and kitchen decor
- Ability to maintain a polite, hospitable and friendly attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet, iPads. Experience using Shopify a bonus
- Self-motivated individual who asks great questions, listens intently and leads thoughtfully
- Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time, lifting boxes 30lbs or more, merchandise shelves using ladder
- Sound like a good fit? Please email the store manager at Kate.Lemmer@etuhome.com with your cover letter and resume.
- Competitive hourly pay
- 15 paid vacation days, 10 paid holidays
- Participation in employee health care plan, 401k plan
- Reimbursed for parking
- Employee discount
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.