Bianca Round Trivet, Small
Handcrafted from reclaimed wood, the Bianca Round Trivet is a must-have decorative accent for any tabletop. The surface of the trivet showcases the beauty of the reclaimed wooden beams used to create this versatile kitchen accent, embodying natural splits, textures and crevices. The trivet can be used as a hot plate for hot dishes straight from the oven or as a riser for cold dishes from the fridge. The Bianca Round Trivet is finished with a plant-based, food-safe white hard wax, making it a unique serving platter when hosting. Indulge in a trivet set by mixing and matching colors and sizes to make a true statement in any kitchen.
- Coated in a 100% plant-based, food-safe wax finish.
- Hand-made from reclaimed wood by local artisans in Europe, making each trivet one-of-a-kind.
- Not suitable for cutting or chopping.
- Due to the occurrences found in reclaimed wood, natural dips and grooves will be visible on the trivet.
- Wood knots may be visible. This is not a flaw, but a characteristic of the sustainable wood and handcrafted techniques.
- When paired with a dome or cloche, the glass rim may not sit flush to the board due to the handcrafted nature of both the wood and glass.
etúHOME’s serving boards are intended for serving only and should not be used for cutting or chopping. To protect and preserve the integrity and longevity of the piece, we recommend using a barrier such as parchment paper, a plate or a bowl for non-dry and hot ingredients.
Serving Board Care Instructions:
To prevent and resolve surface stains, wipe the surface clean with hot soapy water immediately after using and then dry with a clean, dry dish towel. Never submerge your wood board in water and avoid abrasive cleaning products. Brightly colored foods such as berries, turmeric and mustard may stain white and lighter waxed boards. To remove these tougher stains, reference our website for eco-friendly cleaning options.