Clear Mason Jar, 10L
In villages throughout Europe, these wide mouth glass jars were used for the summer harvest. Our mason jars are made from recycled glass blown into authentic casts to retain their characteristic appeal. Stunning on their own, in pairs or in a set, the ability to mix and match sizes adds interest to the display, but the free form of the vessel ensures it is perfect as a singular decorative accent.
- Each vase may vary from images shown in coloring, size, and shape.
- Recycled glass has a slight vintage green, blue tint and can contain small bubbles and imperfections.
- BPA, phthalate, lead and latex free
- Made in Europe
Product Details and Dimensions
- Overall: 8" diameter, 13" high
- Top Opening: 5 – 5.5” diameter
- Top Diameter: 5.5 – 6"
- Bottom Diameter: 8 – 8.25"
- Capacity: approximately 10.5 quarts (10 liters)
Care and Maintenance
- Hand wash or spot clean with a soft, damp cloth.
Weight: 4.9 lbs
Length: 8 inches
Width: 8 inches
Height: 13 inches