How-To Create a Festive Crudité Board
The season of holiday dinners and cocktail hour is here. This crudité board is festive, bright and perfectly on-theme for the season. Join us in the kitchen with Marcy Braselton, founder of Community Kitchen ATL, who will walk you through creating a seasonal arrangement using fresh vegetables and homemade hummus on the Solid Mod Tree Charcuterie Boards.
- Baby Persian cucumbers, quartered lengthwise
- Steamed green beans
- Sugar snap peas
- Heirloom petite carrots (purple and white), peeled and sliced
- Celery stalks
- Mini sweet peppers, sliced in half
- Baby cauliflower
- Belgian endives (red, white, purple), slice off bottom
- Optional: fresh olive branches OR rosemary
- Arrange vegetables on a Solid Blonde Mod Tree Charcuterie Board.
- Choose a color palette. For a holiday spread, incorporate green, red and white.
- Add layers, textures, flavors and colors.
- There's no science to creating a colorful spread and it doesn't need to be perfect. Grab fresh vegetables, pick a color scheme, and keep it simple.
- Garnish with fresh olive branches or rosemary for a festive touch.
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts in oil
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1 whole pomegranate
- In your food processor, blend garbanzo beans with artichoke hearts, oil, lemon juice, garlic and spices.
- Slice off the top of a pomegranate and hollow out the inside. Place the pomegranate on a Solid White Mod Tree Charcuterie Board.
- Spoon hummus inside the hollowed pomegranate. Sprinkle fresh pomegranate seeds on top.
- Garnish the charcuterie board with remaining olive branches.
Impress guests with just 4 easy steps to recreate this stunning arrangement on a Mod Tree Charcuterie Board. Just like this special time of year, we hope this festive crudité board brings joy to your holiday soiree!