Found Wood Snowshoes
These traditional snowshoes were found throughout Canada and are in good condition considering their age. These vintage accents feature the original tightly woven rawhide and some even have original leather binding attached. You can also find markings and initials etched into some of them. A great decorative accent for your mountain home or for seasonal decoration during the holidays.
- Condition: Very Good, wear consistent with age and use
- Each pair will vary from images shown in style, shape, size and color.
- Original state with a pleasant patina of age
- Sold as a pair, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Canada, early to mid-century
Product Details and Dimensions
Dimensions are approximate, snowshoes are all different and might be slightly out of the range.
- Overall: 41-43 x 11-13 x 1-2”
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the original condition and patina, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents.