Found Mix and Match Thonet Style Chairs
Michael Thonet (Germany, 1796-1871) patented a process of bending solid and veneered wood under heat to create curved back-rails, legs and scrolled arms for chairs. Beech wood was an obvious choice due to its hardwearing yet workable nature. Today, the chairs are a collector’s item thanks to their timeless design. Take your dining room from predictable to personal with one easy trick: mix and match your dining chairs.
- Condition: Good, wear consistent with age and use
- Each chair will vary from images shown in style and color.
- Original state with a pleasant patina of age, cleaned and rewaxed.
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept.
- Sourced in Europe, mid-century.
Product Details and Dimensions
Dimensions are approximate, chairs are all different and might be slightly out of the range.
- Overall: 35-36" high x 16-17" wide x 17-19" deep
- Seat Height: 18-19” high
Care and Maintenance
- To prevent and resolve surface stains, we recommend immediately wiping the surface clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaning products as these will damage the finish.