The etúHOME Marketing and Sales teams are group of passionate and driven innovators. As thought-leaders within etúHOME, we strive to drive meaningful connections to drive the business forward. We aim to develop a rich brand experience for customers online and offline. An experience that leads to return customers, word of mouth, and ultimately brand loyalty.
We are looking for team members to help us realize our vision. If you want to work in a fun and collaborative environment with one of the best brands in the industry, join our team in Atlanta today.
etúHOME is seeking a creative and driven team member with a passion for sales, retail and marketing. This role will be responsible for developing marketing programs, executing campaigns and supporting the Sales team to drive revenue. With the evolving landscape, she/he has innovative ideas for how to sell in today’s digital age, while also having a deep understanding of the tradeshow industry.
The Marketing Manager should be a self-starter, while maintaining company-driven directives and organizational values. She/he has a strong work ethic, a sophisticated design sense, and the ability to learn and understand etúHOME’s brand aesthetic.
The Marketing Specialist reports directly to the VP of Marketing and is a part of the Sales organization.
- Develop and execute the wholesale marketing strategy including but not limited to outbound content like emails, sales collateral, mailers, and webinars.
- Design lookbooks, catalogs, promotional materials, emails and advertising.
- Manage wholesale marketing calendar.
- Strategize, research and execute plans to grow wholesale customer base. Day-to-day tasks include but are not limited to: website functionality, business development , and emerging digital platforms like Faire and Shopzio
- Manage and maintain the digital presence of the brand on wholesale.etuhome.com and digital tradeshow platforms.
- Provide learnings back to leadership and use data to inform future decisions and campaigns.
- Provide support across the organization that bring value to the sales team. Including but not limited to: tradeshow support, store support, and photoshoots.
- Ideate around promotions to drive revenue, excite new customers or reengage lost customers
- From time to time, assist in customer service related tasks regarding customer orders, shipment inquiries and account information
- From time to time, work in our flagship store in Atlanta, Georgia
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience specifically focused within wholesale and sales
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or related Sales fields
- Innovative thinker with strong Marketing mindset
- Proficient in graphic design and design tools like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Interest in home décor and industry trends
- A team player who listens well and can interpret needs
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Able to work Monday - Friday from 8:30am-5pm est
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, salaried position located in Atlanta, Georgia. etúHOME offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience, in addition to a very lucrative commission and incentive plan based on sales and performance. Benefits include:
- Company health insurance plan
- Up to 5 weeks paid time off based on length of employment
Sound like a good fit? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.