etúHOME is a luxury brand and industry leader in the design world. We believe in elevating the everyday through European inspired kitchen and home accents. Our footprint is expanding to bring our variety of sustainable serveware, furniture, and modular kitchens to the modern customer. We strive to create meaningful experiences and rich brand interactions with customers. An experience that leads to return customers, word of mouth, and ultimately brand loyalty. The etúHOME team is a group of hospitable and motivated creatives who bring this experience to life.
We are looking for a self-starting individual to join our Atlanta or Charleston team to execute the design and sales services for our Modular Cabinetry Program in the role of Interior Design Associate. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in interior and/or kitchen and bath design. The interior design associate is responsible for driving sales of our Modular Cabinetry Program by reaching out to prospective, existing, and wholesale design customers. They are responsible for guiding customers through the design process from initial consultation, layout and color/finish selection, to creation of sales quotes and order entry and management.
The Interior Design Associate reports directly to the VP of Sales / Creative Director. This role works independently, while maintaining company-driven directives and organizational values. She/he is a self-starter with a strong work ethic, a sophisticated design sense, and the ability to learn and understand etúHOME’s luxury brand aesthetic.
- Design and implement cabinetry solutions for customers using the etúHOME Modular Cabinetry Program
- Conduct consultations with clients to learn about their project and how we can create a cabinetry solution for their space
- Create floorplans and elevations in AutoCAD, along with a detailed price quotes
- Assist in revisions to the plan, and customization to the cabinetry when needed
- Collaborate with our factory on customization needs and quotes
- Facilitate order entry, procurement and tracking with the customer and our factory
- Must have flexibility and adaptability to changes and follow opportunities as they develop
- Identify and prospect new sales opportunities
- Participate in national tradeshows and events within the United States
- 1-3 years of experience in the design industry, residential or kitchen/bath preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or interior architecture
- Innovative thinker with strong design mindset
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Interest in home décor and industry trends
- Comfortable speaking on the phone 2-3 hours per day
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Comfortable in ambiguity and the ability to make decisions independently
- Able to work Monday - Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm EST
- Having a flexible mindset and willingness to support in areas outside of the typical job description (ex: support in our retail stores in Atlanta, GA or Charleston, SC)
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time position located in Atlanta, GA or Charleston, SC. etúHOME offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience, in addition to a very lucrative commission and incentive plan based on sales and performance.
- Company health insurance plan
- Up to 5 weeks paid time off based on length of employment
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Sound like a good fit? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.