The etúHOME Sales team is a group of passionate and driven innovators. As thought-leaders within etúHOME, we strive to drive meaningful connections to drive the business forward. We aim to develop a rich brand experience for customers online and offline. An experience that leads to return customers, word of mouth, and ultimately brand loyalty.
We are looking for team members to help us realize our vision. If you want to work in a fun and collaborative environment with one of the best brands in the industry, join our team in Atlanta today.
etúHOME is seeking a creative and driven team member with a passion for sales. Account Managers are responsible for driving sales revenue by reaching out to prospective buyers, existing customers and wholesale accounts each day. They are responsible for building relationships with our most valuable buyers, identifying promising new leads and sales avenues, and closing sales. Additionally, with the growing success of our retail store, selling to our current and potential customers in person is a part of the role.
With the evolving landscape, she/he has innovative ideas for how to sell in today’s digital age. They are also the driving force behind etúHOME’s successful and award-winning tradeshows. They serve as the primary point of contact for communicating the brand and products to showroom visitors and customers.
The Account Manager reports directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing and is a part of the Sales organization.
The Account Manager works independently, while maintaining company-driven directives and organizational values. She/he has a strong work ethic, a sophisticated design sense, and the ability to learn and understand etúHOME’s luxury brand aesthetic.
- Proactively reach out through email or phone to solicit new orders and obtain new customers
- Identify and prospect new sales opportunities through following up with leads, researching and executing cold calls and reaching out to dormant accounts
- Follow up with new leads from tradeshows and new online customer registrations
- Develop and manage sales leads by utilizing online, offline, and marketing resources including preparing presentations and pitches for new and prospective customers.
- Leverage CRM platforms to track leads, manage communications and document progress
- Must have flexibility and adaptability to changes in territory and follow opportunities as they develop
- Participate in national tradeshows and events within the United States
- Assist in customer service related tasks regarding customer orders, shipment inquiries and account information
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience in wholesale industry
- Bachelors degree in Sales, Communications, or related fields
- Innovative thinker with strong Marketing mindset
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Interest in home décor and industry trends
- Comfortable speaking on the phone 2-3 hours per day
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Comfortable in ambiguity and the ability to make decisions independently
- Able to work Monday - Friday from 8am-5pm est
- Having a flexible mindset and willingness to support in areas outside of the typical job description (ex: support in our flagship store in Atlanta, Georgia)
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, salaried position located in Marietta, Georgia. etúHOME offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience, in addition to a very lucrative commission and incentive plan based on sales and performance.
Incentives based on performance in following areas:
- Sales generated from new customers obtained during each sales period
- Following up with all sales leads from the website and tradeshows
- Number of quality contacts made each week with customers on the targeted marketing lists
- Company health insurance plan
- Up to 5 weeks paid time off based on length of employment
Sound like a good fit? Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.