Found French Framed Botanicals
Bring nature indoors with our Framed Botanicals collected from France. In the late 19th century, collecting and pressing plants was all the rage for affluent Europeans. Our expertly framed botanicals were created by collectors who spent hours foraging, drying, pressing and mounting the florae they found on their travels.
These one-of-a-kind pieces vary from one to another and bear marks of age, each piece was hand-selected by our Creative Director and remains faithful to our high-quality standards. Best when hung in groupings to created that dressed up look your walls are craving.
- Condition: Great, wear consistent with age and use
- This is a vintage or antique item and is for decorative use only
- Each work of art will vary from images shown
- Original state with a pleasant patina of age: signs of age and use will be present, authenticating the found nature of the product
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Collected in Europe
Product Details and Dimensions
- Overall: 11 x 16”
Care and Maintenance
- For decorative use only
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the original condition and patina, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents.
Weight: 1.8 lbs
Length: 16 inches
Width: 11 inches
Height: 1 inches