Terracotta Pinch Pot
The perfect accessory for the charcuterie board has arrived! Inspired by the Spanish tapas bowl, the large Terracotta Pinch Pot was designed for serving those “not-so-dry” ingredients. The shallow depth of the pot makes it perfect for sharing and passing while holding anything from spices to sauces and small snacks. It’s small size also make the pot perfect for laying on top of your charcuterie board.
- Hand-crafted from low-fired terracotta.
- Can be used to hold snacks like olives, cornichons as well as sauces and spices.
- Glazed and finished by hand making each piece one-of-a-kind. The hand of the artisan may be visible in the form of drips and differences in opaqueness of the glaze.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe.
- This pinch pot does not fit the Bria Hammel Pinch Pot Tray.