Annette Joseph Aperitivo Jar
Old World Italian Design meets the modern kitchen with the Annette Joseph Aperitivo Jar. Inspired by Italian Aperitivo, a pre-meal tradition best enjoyed with friends, this jar is the perfect layering accent on a charcuterie spread. Display cutlery, thin breadsticks or jam in this vessel or use decoratively as a planter for potted herbs. Each vessel showcases the hand of the artisan with a rich chestnut glaze, crème olive branch motif and ribbed detailing.
- Each piece may vary from images shown in coloring, size and glaze drips.
- Created one-by-one on the potter’s wheel from white European Clay.
- From beginning to end, each piece requires approximately 35 hours of work.
- The pottery is fired twice in a precision-controlled electric oven.
- Crazing will typically occur during the first fire and does not affect the quality or durability of the item.
- Glaze drips are a desired effect to enhance the individuality of each piece.
- Phthalate, BPA, lead and latex free
- Made in Europe
The Annette Joseph x etúHOME collection is a nod to 19th century Italian design and joins Annette’s deep love for Italian food with etúHOME’s roots in classical European design. Perfectly crafted to elevate aperitivo style entertaining, the collection features crocks and layering items inspired by Annette’s renovated Tuscan Fortress, La Fortezza.
Product Details and Dimensions
- Handcrafted in Hungary
- Durable hand-applied glaze will not chip over time
- Dishwasher safe
Care, Use and Maintenance
- Recommend washing by hand with soap and warm water and to air dry
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning products, steel wool and scouring pads
Length: 375 inches
Width: 3.75 inches
Height: 3.75 inches