Sunburst Glass Cloche
Mouth blown from recycled glass by European artisans, the Sunburst Glass Cloche is a modern take on the classic wine bottle silhouette. The topper is made of sustainably harvested wood and features a sunburst motif. Use to preserve fresh charcuterie or simply as a decorative accent in the kitchen. Created in collaboration with Colette Shelton of COCOCOZY.
- Mouth-blown from recycled glass by artisans in Europe.
- Each cloche may vary from images shown in coloring, size, and shape.
- Recycled glass has a slight vintage green, blue tint and can contain small bubbles, dips and other imperfections.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the product, it does not sit flush and may have a slight tilt.
- BPA, phthalate, lead and latex free.
Care and Maintenance
- Hand wash or spot clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid liquid cleansers, glass cleaner, soap or abrasive agents containing alcohol.
- Do not soak or leave standing in water.
The COCOCOZY x etúHOME collaboration celebrates diversity through serveware as functional art. Rooted in promoting inclusivity in design, etúHOME has come together with Colette Shelton of COCOCOZY, the esteemed interior design expert, to create dual purpose products. The collection incorporates COCOCOZY’s signature patterns inspired by Colette’s heritage and family visits to France with etúHOME’s sustainable practices and honest materials. Read more about the collaboration here.